DAKINE SEQUOIA GORE-TEX GLOVE - WOMEN'S
ANY DAY OF THE SEASON, FOR MORE THAN ONE SEASON.
Bluebird or blizzard, the Sequoia GORE-TEX Glove is up to the job. Removable Storm Liner gloves enable the Sequoia to perform across a broad temperature range. Wear them with when it's cold, and without when things are milder. Not to mention, touchscreen compatibility lets you can stay connected on the lift without risking frostbite. The GORE-TEX insert featuring Gore Warm technology optimizes the inner lining, membrane, and outer material to keep hands warmer for longer, and a Rubbertec palm confidently lends grip and brings amplifies durability in a heavy-wear area of the glove. As a bonus, an external water-resistant zipper stash easily stashes a locker key or cash and doubles as a heat pack pocket when the weather takes a turn toward frigid.
- Breathable, 4-way stretch twill shell|AX SUEDE rPET synthetic suede palm|Silicone gripper finger and thumb|Touch screen compatible|Microfleece thumb wipe|Polygiene® Odor Control technology|Hook and loop closure cuff
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- Insulation: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 170 / 280g ] [ Mitt 170 / 340g ]
- Palm: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- Shell: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester melange with PFC Free DWR
- Lining: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- Cuff Closure: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Removable Storm Liner Glove: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- Features: External water resistant zippered stash / heat pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Materials: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester
- Care: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.