If you love your skinny jeans, you probably also love your skinny snowboard pants, so pop on the Roxy Creek Stretch Shell Snowboard Pant if you want to feel (and look) good while making turns. These pants are made with a stretch fabric that moves in four directions so you can move without restriction, even with the snug fit. It’s a shell pant so it won’t add any bulk, but it will add a ton of protection thanks to the 15K waterproofing rating. The Roxy Creek Stretch Shell Pant for women has waist adjustments and thigh vents so you can make sure you’re always comfortable on the snow.
- Lift-up hem system to protect your pants from getting stepped on or ripped
- Slim fit – not quite as tailored as a skinny, but certainly on the more fitted side
- Can attach to matching Roxy Jackets to keep snow out when you're in the steeps
- Waterproofing: 7/10
- Fit: Slim
- Insulation Type: None (Shell Only)
- Warmth: 2/10
- Seam Sealing: No Seam Sealing
- Breathability Rating (grams): 10000
- Waterproof Rating (mm): 15000
- Shell (Not Insulated)
- Adjustable Waist
Boot Gaiters prevent water, snow, and mud from getting inside your pants or boots. They are located on the bottom interior legs of most outdoor pants. They are made of waterproof materials with elastic at the cuff for a snug fit. Some Boot Gaiters also include plastic or metal hooks to attach to your boots so they stay in place while you move around.
- Waist Pockets
- Bottom hem lift-up
Ankle Gussets are located at the bottom leg of a pant. They are zippered sections which open to let out a small amount of fabric so that the pant can fit around large ski or snowboard boots. They can also be left opened if you like a boot cut look.
- Jacket to Pant Connector
- Back pockets